- Prices: general information
All prices include breakfast, WiFi, parking place.
Not included is the local tourist tax (CHF 3.50 per person and night) including the Panorama Card – offering a range of rebates all over the region.
Peak season (HS): 21st of March – 22nd of October, and 18th of December – 8th of January
Off season (OS): 9th of January – 20th of March and 23rd of October to 17th of December
- If you stay for 3 nights or more you will receive a price reduction of CHF 5.00 / night and room. A stay of 7 nights or more will get you a reduction of 10% per room.
- Double-room occupancy by a single person reduces the price by CHF 45.00 per night.
- Children aged 3-12 years (in the Niederhorn room): CHF 20.00 / child
- There is a small bed for children up to 3 years of age that can be put free of charge in the rooms Niesen and Blüemlisalp. Please advise us in advance.
- A flat rate can be arranged if all 4 rooms are rented at the same time
A generous breakfast is served between 8.30 and 10 a.m. (self-service buffet). It can also be served outdoors, depending on the weather. Breakfast can be served earlier in the morning on an advance request.
There are 4 car parking places and a space for bicycles available free of charge. Please inform us in advance if you need them.
You can hire our 2 mountain bikes (CHF 10.- / day)
WiFi available free of charge in every room and in the whole house.
Lounge / TV / Children’s corner
Outside of the café’s opening hours you can use the lounge as your living room. The lounge will be reserved as the resting room for guests using the sauna.
The sauna can accommodate 4 people and can be used in the evening on request for CHF 15.- / person. Towels and dressing gowns are included in the service.
- Further provisions
If you want to rent all 4 rooms together the minimum stay is one week.
Arrival / Departure
You can move into your room from 4 p.m. Please inform us of your approximate time of arrival, so that we can welcome you.
We kindly ask you to leave your room by 11 a.m. on your day of departure.
Your booking will be confirmed as soon as you have paid an advance for the first night. This payment can be effected either by credit card or bank transfer. The rest of the payment is due in cash on arrival.
A cancellation 30 days before the beginning of your stay will result in a 100% refund. If you cancel less than 30 days before the beginning of your stay or if you don’t show up at all your advance payment will be forfeited.
You cannot bring any pets with you.