- Prices: general information
All prices include breakfast, WiFi, parking place, laundry
Not included is the local tourist tax (CHF 3.50 per person and night) including the Panorama Card – offering a range of rebates all over the region and the govermenttax CHF 1.- / pers / night
Peak season (HS): 11th of April – 16th of October, and 19th of December – 8th of January
Off season (OS): 10th of January – 10th of April and 17th of October to 18th of December
- If you stay for 2 nights or more you will receive a price reduction of CHF 10.- / night and room. A stay of 7 nights or more will get you a reduction of 10% per room.
- Double-room occupancy by a single person reduces the price by CHF 35.00 per night.
- Children aged 3-12 years (in the same room as parents): CHF 20.00 / child
- There is a small bed for children up to 3 years of age that can be put free of charge in the rooms Niesen and Blüemlisalp. Please advise us in advance.
- A flat rate can be arranged if all 4 rooms are rented at the same time. See prices at “apartement
A generous breakfast is served between 8.30 and 10 a.m. (self-service buffet). It can also be served outdoors, depending on the weather. Breakfast can be served earlier in the morning on an advance request.
There are 4 car parking places and a space for bicycles available free of charge. Please inform us in advance if you need them.
You can hire our 2 mountain bikes (CHF 10.- / day). Please tell in advance
WiFi available free of charge in every room and in the whole house.
Lounge / TV
Outside of the café’s opening hours you can use the lounge as your living room. The lounge will be reserved as the resting room for guests using the sauna.
The sauna can accommodate 4 people and can be used in the evening on request for CHF 15.- / person. Towels and dressing gowns are included in the service.
- Further provisions
If you want to rent all 4 rooms together the minimum stay is 4 days.
Arrival / Departure
You can move into your room from 4 p.m. Please inform us of your approximate time of arrival, so that we can welcome you.
We kindly ask you to leave your room by 11 a.m. on your day of departure.
Your booking of a room will be confirmed as soon as you have paid an advance for the first night. This payment can be effected either by twint, credit card or bank transfer. The rest of the payment is due in cash on arrival.
A cancellation 30 days before the beginning of your stay will result in a 100% refund. If you cancel less than 30 days before the beginning of your stay or if you don’t show up at all your advance payment will be forfeited.
Your booking of the apartment will be confirmed by a contract. The rent has to be payed in advance. If you cancel within 30 days before renting, you will get 50% refunded. After or if you don’t show up, there will be no money refunded.
You cannot bring any pets with you.